We know that gender is more complex than just "male" and "female".
We are asking this question for purposes of accommodation planning.
If you identify as either male or female then we would put you in a room with a person of the same gender. If you identify as "other" then we would discuss with you what works best for you.
Please tell us why you are interested in the topic of this course.
Here are a few things you could mention in this essay:
- * activities related to sustainability you have been involved with
- * personal experiences (good or bad) of living in cities
- * things you have learned or experienced to learn more about sustainable cities.
First, please tell us what the course will gain from having you as a candidate. This is where you can tell us about your strengths, how you would like to incorporate them in the camp and how others might benefit from it.
Second, let us know what you would gain from this experience! If this is your first time at an international summer camp, tell us why you decided to apply. If you have made similar experiences before, tell us how this summer camp might impact you differently.
This is your chance to tell us about something that you are passionate about or something unusual you have done. This does not need to be something related to the topic of the Summer Camp. In fact, it might be good if it is something you have not already mentioned in your other answers.
Optionally, if there is anything you want to tell us then please let us know.
- * things we should consider when reading your application (e.g. if you are affected by dyslexia)
- * things that would be relevant for planning your accommodation (e.g. if you require a room of your own)